Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Trade Updates - USD/CHF and EUR/USD - Both are Open

There is a problem with uploading graphics to blogger, so I won't be able to post a chart with this update. We'll hope it resolves soon and I'll let you see how the trades are doing.

USD/CHF - For the original trade idea, click here. I currently have two positions open on this trade. The first I entered when the pair closed below the first blue entry line on the 15 minute chart at the end of the 0845 EDT bar. I was short the pair at 1.1549. The second position I opened when the pair closed below the second entry line at the close of the 1045 EDT bar. I was short on the second trade at 1.1512. At the moment the stop for both pairs is 1.1449 and we are close to being stopped out (but there is always hope!). Total profit for both positions if closed out at the current stop is +163 pips. I'll update when there is more news.

EUR/USD - For the original trade idea, click here. I entered this trade long at 1.3050 when the hour bar closed above the upper channel line at the end of the 0900 EDT bar. We are currently +60 if we are stopped out at the current stop loss. I'll update when there is more news.

Total for both trades if they are both stopped out is +223 pips. Not bad for a day's work!

Happy Trading!