Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Trade Update - EUR/CHF

This trade is still open. As I said yesterday, the first half of this trade opened on the sell side on Monday morning (EDT) at 1.5307. By yesterday morning, the first half of the trade had moved to break even and I put a 20 pip trailing stop on it. The second half of the trade opened on the sell side at the end of the 1500 EDT bar at 1.5222. At this point the stop on both trades is 1.5247, which would be +60 for the first half and -25 for the second half if it gets stopped out, but I'm still hopeful that the pair will continue its down move. It seems to be having a difficult time making it through the second support line and I'm not certain it will do so. But we are in positive pip territory at this point, so I'm not going to worry about it. I'll take what the market gives, and move on. I'll keep you posted.

Happy Trading!