Friday, March 27, 2009

Trade Result - EUR/CHF +0

This actually opened twice, moved to break even twice and fell back without scoring any pips twice! Sigh. The first trade opened at the close of the 0500 EDT bar yesterday. I was in at 1.5275. In my post on the EUR/USD trade idea yesterday morning, I moved the stop to break even after +25 pips because I was feeling odd about how slow the pair was moving. Now the EUR/CHF pair is not known for its volatility anyway, but still, I am a cautious trader. After not moving for a bit, the pair fell back and took us out at break even just before 0900 EDT. The pair fell back in the channel then and popped back out at the end of the 2100 EDT hour bar yesterday. I was in at 1.5270. I moved to break even this morning a bit after 0300 EDT and was stopped out at break even about half an hour ago. Two trades, no pips. That's going to happen. I'm going to keep an eye on this pair and perhaps readjust the channel over the weekend.

Happy Trading!